Terms and conditions of use
the www.pilot-store.sk online shop is the delivery service of the MATÚŠ TAHOTNÝ AUTODOPRAVA company.
Before any purchase we would like to advise you to carefully read the following information.
We would also like to advise you that the delivery times for products, which went out of stock, are just informative and they depend on the specific contractor and his inventory.
Individual points of the general terms and conditions of sale, shipping and returns policy:
- Purchase contract:
The purchase contact is a contract, based on which the sale of the product by the seller to the buyer is realized. Our shop is in compliance with a law 102/2014 Z.z. about the buyer protection. The contract is established by the binding confirmation of your order; we accept also orders sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Prices displayed with products in shop are VAT included. Companies, which have their VAT registered outside of Slovakia will be charged VAT excluded, after registration check.
At the same time, please note that the confirmation of the order will result in the customer's obligation to pay for the goods ordered.
- Order validation:
Orders can be validated by phone or email before shipping, due to check of rightness.
- Calculation of the discount:
The discount amount is calculated from the price of ordered products, while the shipping costs are not taken into account!
- Availability of the ordered products:
Inventory and delivery times are just informative and can be changed at any time.
Cancellation of the order can happen in two ways.
- Order cancellation by the buyer:
The customer has the right to cancel the order before the shipment has been sent. Please make cancelation to the e-mail: email@example.com. After this date, the customer may withdraw from the contract by following the procedure in point 6 "Return of goods".
- Order cancellation by the seller:
The online shop reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it in the following cases:
- the order couldn’t have been confirmed (incorrect tel. no., repeatedly inaccessible tel. no., the customer doesn’t reply to e-mails, etc.)
- the product isn’t produced anymore, the product isn’t available for extended periods of time or the price changed in a significant way. Should this situation occur, the seller will contact the buyer immediately to discuss further action. In case the buyer paid full or partial price of the product, it will be refunded to him/her within 14 days to his/her account. Usually earlier.
Currently we offer our customers two possibilities of shipping their order: courier or personal pickup.
Standardly we ship within 24 hours after confirmation of the order during business days, if the product is in stock. In case of a payment in advance, after the sum has been transferred to our account on time. In case the product is not in stock, the delivery time can extend. Information whether the product is in stock or not is stated next to every product. If the product is not in stock, an approximate time is displayed as the number of business days required for the product to be shipped. Should circumstances occur because of which we won’t be able to uphold the delivery time, the customer will be informed properly and on time and will be offered the possibility to cancel the order.
The shipping costs are calculated based on the value of the ordered products and the destination country. To find out the precise shipping costs, add a product into the cart and write the delivery address. You can find out the shipping costs also by clicking this link.
CAUTION!: Please check for damage and completeness of the shipment IMMEDIATELY after its reception from the courier. In case of damage or incompleteness, please, write a protocol together with the courier about the damage or incompleteness of the shipment and we recommend DO NOT TAKE the shipment from courier.
- Personal pickup:
Personal pickup is possible after confirmation through telephone at +421 905 337 905 or through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Payment methods
- Cash on delivery - this service is not charged
- Payment in advance by bank transfer – to our account at mBank. This service is not charged. For the payment you need to write your name, surname (or Company name), assigned variable symbol – is identical with the number of your order, so that the payment can be identified. Payment can be realized from any bank. Please, realize the payment to the proper bank account immediately after the order.
Banka: mBank S.A.
- Payment in cash – for personal pickup only payment in cash is possible. This service is not charged. We do not have the Retail store, therefore you have to arrange a meeting in advance.
The customer has the right to claim the product. If you wish to make a claim to the product you have purchased, please inform us about this fact upfront through e-mail. Please send us the claimed product, after confirmation, to the address: Kupeckého 49, 90201 Pezinok, Slovakia, or you can return it to us in person after agreement. Please do not send us the product through the cash on delivery method! The buyer is responsible for the costs of the return. After confirmation of the claim’s justification, we will try to handle it as soon as possible, no later than 30 days after the reception of the claimed product.
How to make a claim:
- a bill has to be provided along with the claimed product
- it is necessary to clearly describe the defect and its manifestations
- the product has to be sent with all the components with which it was delivered and without any contamination
- the seller is not responsible for damages to the product caused by improper manipulation, negligence, eventually caused by vis major, i.e. by external events, which don’t have their origin in the actions of the contractual parties and their cause could not have been prevented by the contractual parties.
Pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. About customer protection during the sale of products or providing services based on a contract signed at distance or a contract signed outside of the business premises of the seller and about changes and amendments of some acts, it is possible to withdraw from the contract within 14 days since the reception of the product or the service without the stating of a reason. The seller returns the consumer the price paid for the product or the deposit, which the consumer paid for the product no later than 14 days since the reception of the product. With withdrawal from the contract which subject is the sale of the product, the seller is not obliged to return the payments to the consumer sooner than the product has been received or the consumer doesn’t prove the sending of this product to the seller for example by showing a copy of the sending receipt of the post office. It is necessary to withdraw from the contract by provable means. After notice that you wish to withdraw from the contract we will send you a form that you will consequently send us to email@example.com or by post to the address: Kupeckého 49, 90201 Pezinok, Slovakia. The consumer bears the costs of the return of the product. The consumer is obliged to send the product back or hand it over to the seller no later than 14 days since the day of withdrawal from the contract.
The possibility to return a product does not apply to legal persons and for personal pickup because of the following reasons:
- Legal relations between the customer – consumer and the seller not guided by these terms and conditions are guided by the legal order of the Slovak republic, especially 40/1964 Z.z. of the Civil Code as amended and Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. about customer protection during the sale of products or providing services based on a contract signed at distance or a contract signed outside of the business premises of the seller and about changes and amendments of some acts.
- Legal relations between the customer – consumer and the seller not guided by these terms and conditions are guided by the legal order of the Slovak republic, especially Act no. 513/1991 Z.z. of the Commercial Code as amended.
With personal pick up the customer checks the product and has the right to not take it. However after taking it, this sale does not fall into the Act stated above and because of this it is not possible to withdraw the contract without any reason within 14 days.
- Returns procedures:
Please inform us upfront about the return of the product through e-mail or per phone (see contacts). In case of an e-mail communication, please state in the text the following:
- that you are withdrawing from the contract during the legally defined period
- state the product and its price, invoice number and when it was received
- the payment method has to be the same that was used by the consumer for his or her payment, however the seller and the buyer can agree on another type of payment. The seller is not obliged to pay to the consumer additional costs caused as a consequence of another type of payment chosen by the consumer (e.g. express delivery within 24 hours), than the cheapest and commonly accepted one offered by the seller. The money will be returned to you without any sanctions for the withdrawal from the contract.
In case of an unjustified return of the product, the product will be returned to the customer at his or her expense.
Acquired information is considered highly confidential and is handled accordingly. The buyer declares, that he read these terms and conditions prior to filling out the ordering form and that he or she agrees to them.
8. Company details:
- MATÚŠ TAHOTNÝ AUTODOPRAVA
- Kupeckého 49
- 90201 Pezinok
- Slovenská republika
- IČO: 40545091
- DIČ: 1048133438
- IČ DPH: SK1048133438
SOI Inspectorate for Trnava Region
Pekárska 23, 91701 Trnava
Department of Supervision
tel.no. 033/3212 527, 033/3212 521, fax no. 033/3212 523
9. Alternative Dispute Resolution
we inform you that any of your rights and claims may also be invoked against us under an alternative online dispute resolution. The on-line solution to the dispute is provided by the European Commission and the Slovak Contact Point for Dispute Resolution Online (RSO). Our claims to you can also be applied through the European platform.
You can file a complaint through the online dispute resolution platform (RSO) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm
Using an alternative dispute resolution saves you money and time, as your complaint will be up to 90 days old and without significant financial costs.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Final provisions
Any disputes between MATÚŠ TAHOTNÝ AUTODOPRAVA and the buyer is also possible to resolve out of court. In this case, the buyer can contact the dispute resolution entity which, for example, is the Slovak Trade Inspection. It is recommended, firstly, to contact MATÚŠ TAHOTNÝ AUTODOPRAVA for finding the solution before taking further steps.
These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 20/05/2018. Seller reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Enjoy your shopping in our Pilot Shop - www.pilot-store.sk